Need a hand?
We are here to support 13-25 year olds!
It’s hard being a teenager, we understand there is loads of stuff to think about and sometimes it can all get too much!
Looking to get involved with projects? Need to talk something through? Why not ask for a hand? – We have has been working with young people for over 20 years. We know about loads of great projects and organisations in Oxfordshire, drop us message – we’re here to help.
You can get in contact with us on our Facebook page.
Alternatively, you can send us a message to any of the team with the contact info below.
- Can you help me find a job? - Hey Gazz,
I'm looking for work, do you know any good websites or where I can go for support?
- Can you help me quit smoking weed? - Hey Damascus guys, been smoking too much weed recently, looking at cut down/stop. Is there anyone I can speak to?
- Self harming – how can I help her? - Hello, My friend is self-harming, she cuts her wrists. I’m really worried about her. I know she wouldn’t want me to tell her parents, what can I do to help her?
- Where can I volunteer? - Hey, can you help? I’m 15, live in a village outside Didcot and looking to do some volunteer work to improve my CV. I really like youth work and trying to get some experience in it. Do you know anywhere looking for volunteers or any good websites that would help me?
- Worried about an STI - Hi, A little bit worried. Had unprotected sex at the weekend and not sure what to do. Do you know where the local clinic is? I live near Abingdon.